59.00 € DINNER SHOW AT GARBO´S THEATER (All reservations made at www.daypasscanarias.com we will give you 1 FREE Circuit of Spa + Sauna + Smootie in Club Bahía Orquídea Bahía Feliz).
We offer you the only Show Show with Island Dinner for you to spend a spectacular evening / night on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Entrance at 6:30 p.m., duration until 10:30 p.m. where live voice, music and dance merge every night in an incredible show. Garbo´s is the only musical theater with dinner in Gran Canaria, where the waiters every night become the stars of the SHOW.
We want to present you our new show “STARWORKERS” that will be on the bill from October 10 to April 26, 2020. A show full of light and sound, dancing and a spectacular costumes full of glitters. With music from the 80s, 90s, Motown, Whitney Houston, Queen and much more ...
IMPORTANT: Once the show has started, the Theater cannot be accessed, so please be there before 18:30.
It is a perfect gift to surprise your partner, to celebrate a birthday with family or friends, bachelorette party or a day of chic @ s.
"STARWORKERS" SHOW DINNER FROM 6:30 PM TO 10:30 PM:
- Entrance to the Theater
- Cava Cup (for groups of +5 people)
- Dinner 3 courses + 1 drink included (beer mug or half a bottle of wine or soda or water) + coffee.
- Tables possibly shared if they are less than 12 people.
- Dinner Menu:
- INPUT: Great cream of pumpkin and carrot.
- MAIN DISH: Chicken popietas with wild asparagus accompanied by pink pepper sauce, steamed vegetables and graten potatoes or for vegetable Lasagna vegetarians.
- DESSERT: Mango and chocolate mousse cake or Seasonal fruit.
- Coffee or tea.
OBSEQUIUM: ORQUÍDEA SPA CIRCUIT from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (send mail to direccion@daypasscanarias together with the Garbo´s reservation indicating if you want to enjoy the same day or another day):
- Spa circuit with a maximum duration of two and a half hours.
- Finnish sauna
- Turkish bath.
- 1 smoothie (It will be served at Thea's coffee shop).
- 15% discount at Thea´s Coffee Shop.
- Towel, slippers and hat.
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed * (essential documentation proving it
VERY IMPORTANT: "The rate that appears when you set up your Day Pass corresponds to 20% of your total, so you are guaranteed one of the few available Day Pass for sale. You will receive an email confirming your reservation with 20% paid on the web and the remaining 80% pays us at the Spa Reception on the day of your Day Pass presenting your reservation and ID or Passport "
CANCELLATIONS: THE DAYPASS HAS A LIMITED NUMBER PER DAY, 20% PAID FOR THE WEB DOES NOT RETURN, IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE DAY OF YOUR DAYPASS YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT PROBLEMS, ACCORDING TO PLACES, SENDING MAIL 1 DAY BEFORE THE DATE OF THE DAY PASS A firstname.lastname@example.org THANK YOU VERY MUCH.