BIO Spa Orquídea * * * * - Bahía Feliz - GRAN CANARIA (Back to the list)

CLUB SPA ORQUÍDEA

Sin duda un oasis de relajamiento frente al mar, ubicado en el Hotel Orquídea en Bahía Feliz nos ofrece:

  • Zona de aguas con chorros subacuáticos, cuellos de cisne
  • Camas de agua.
  • Jacuzzi de 10 asientos con vistas al Atlántico.
  • Zona de saunas.
MUY IMPORTANTE: "La tarifa que aparece a la hora de configurar su Day Pass corresponde al 20% de su total, así usted se garantiza uno de los pocos Day Pass disponibles a la venta. Usted recibirá en email la confirmación de su reserva con el 20% pagado en la web y el 80% restante nos abona en la Recepción del Spa el día de su Day Pass presentando su reserva y DNI o Pasaporte"

CANCELACIONES: AL SER PLAZAS LIMITADAS POR DÍA, EL 20% PAGADO POR WEB NO SE DEVUELVE, LOS DAY PASS NO VENCEN Y PUEDEN CAMBIAR EL DÍA SIN PROBLEMAS, SEGÚN PLAZAS, ENVIANDO MAIL 1 DÍA ANTES DE LA FECHA DEL DAY PASS A direccion@daypasscanarias.com MUCHAS GRACIAS

15€ Paquete Inicial: 

  • Circuito Spa 3 horas con Smoothie servido en el Thea´s Coffe Shop de 10:00 a 17:30.

Incluye:

  • Circuito de Spa de duración máxima de 3 horas.
  • 1 Smoothie. (Será servido en el Thea's coffee shop de 10:00 a 17:30).
  • 15% descuento en Thea´s Coffee Shop.
  • Toalla, zapatillas y gorro.
  • No se admiten menores de 16 años* (imprescindible documentación que lo acredite).

Añade a tu paquete inicial uno de nuestros suplementos:

+10€ Uso de Piscina para natación + Solarium (dentro de las 3 horas).

+10€ Uso del Gym (dentro de las 3 horas)

+25€ Deluxe Day (Todo el día 10ºº a 19:30)

Incluye:
  • El Smootie del paquete inicial.
  • Uso de circuito de spa ilimitado
  • Uso de solarium ilimitado.
  • Uso de piscina natación ilimitado.
  • Uso de Gym ilimitado.
  • 1 lunch frío + 1 bebida
  • Coffee Shop Thea´s 15% de Descuento.


The activity is not available.

More information

ORQUÍDEA SPA CLUB

Without a doubt, an oasis of relaxation in front of the sea, located in the Orchid Hotel in Bahía Feliz offers us:
  • Water zone with underwater jets, swan necks
  • Water beds.
  • Jacuzzi with 10 seats overlooking the Atlantic.
  • Saunas area
VERY IMPORTANT: "The rate that appears when setting up your Day Pass corresponds to 20% of your total, so you guarantee one of the few Day Pass available for sale. You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation with the 20% paid on the web and the remaining 80% pays us at the Spa Reception on the day of your Day Pass presenting your reservation and ID or Passport "

CANCELLATIONS: BEING LIMITED LIMITS PER DAY, THE 20% PAID BY WEB DOES NOT RETURN, THE DAY PASS DOES NOT EXPIRE AND CAN CHANGE THE DAY WITHOUT PROBLEMS, ACCORDING TO PLACES, SENDING MAIL 1 DAY BEFORE THE DATE OF THE DAY PASS TO direccion@daypasscanarias .com THANK YOU

€ 15 Initial Package: 3-hour Spa Circuit with Smoothie served at Thea's Coffe Shop from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

It includes:
  • Spa circuit with a maximum duration of 3 hours.
  • 1 smoothie (It will be served at Thea's coffee shop from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.).
  • 15% discount at Thea´s Coffee Shop.
  • Towel, slippers and hat.
  • Children under 16 years old are not allowed * (essential documentation proving it).

Add one of our supplements to your initial package:

+ € 10 Use of Swimming Pool for swimming (within 3 hours).

+ € 10 Use of the Gym (within 3 hours)

+ € 25 Deluxe Day (All day 10th to 7:30 pm)

It includes:
  • Smootie of the initial package.
  • Use of unlimited spa circuit
  • Use of unlimited solarium.
  • Use of pool for unlimited swimming.
  • Use of unlimited gym.
  • 1 cold lunch + 1 drink
  • Coffee Shop Thea´s 15% Discount.

Location

Address



Copyright © 2016 Booketea Reservation System