Hotel AxelBeach Maspalomas - Solo Adultos - Heterofriendly (Back to the list)

Hotel AxelBeach Maspalomas - Solo Adultos - Heterofriendly


Ofrece la mejor experiencia de la isla con el ambiente más divertido y un excelente servicio para disfrutar de tu Experiencia Day Pass. El complejo, sólo para adultos, cuenta además con una serie de espacios de ocio pensados y diseñados exclusivamente para ti para que puedas encontrar el mejor ambiente Axel y hacer del hotel el punto de encuentro más cool y cosmopolita.

MUY IMPORTANTE: "La tarifa que aparece a la hora de configurar su Day Pass corresponde al 20% de su total, así usted se garantiza uno de los pocos Day Pass disponibles a la venta. Usted recibirá en email la confirmación de su reserva con el 20% pagado en la web y el 80% restante nos abona en la Recepción del Hotel el día de su Day Pass presentando su reserva y DNI o Pasaporte"

CANCELACIONES: AL SER PLAZAS LIMITADAS POR DÍA, EL 20% PAGADO POR WEB NO SE DEVUELVE, LOS DAY PASS NO VENCEN Y PUEDEN CAMBIAR EL DÍA SIN PROBLEMAS, SEGÚN PLAZAS, ENVIANDO MAIL 1 DÍA ANTES DE LA FECHA DEL DAY PASS A direccion@daypasscanarias.com MUCHAS GRACIAS


DAY PASS: es el pase de día en el hotel haciendo uso de las instalaciones, piscinas, servicios contratados según horario como un cliente más sin hacer uso de la habitación.


DAY PASS 09:00 a 19:00:
  • 35,00€ por adulto.
  • Incluye el uso de las instalaciones abiertas según horarios, excepto habitaciones.
  • Uso de toalla con depósito.
  • Zona de piscina.
  • Zona Wellness (jacuzzi, sauna vapor y seca)
  • GYM.
  • Almuerzo a elegir de nuestra carta: 1 plato principal + 1 postre + 1 bebida vino tinto, blanco o rosado) o cava o cerveza o refresco o agua
Importante: 
La venta de Day Pass o entrada al Hotel son limitados y solo se reservan en www.daypasscanarias.com, reserve el suyo y no pierda esta gran oportunidad.
Todos los clientes deben presentar DNI o Pasaporte junto con la reserva.        
Rogamos cumplan y respeten las políticas del hotel y les recordamos que esta totalmente prohibido entrar comida y bebida. 



The activity is not available.

More information

Hotel AxelBeach Maspalomas - Adults Only - Heterofriendly

It offers the best experience of the island with the most fun atmosphere and excellent service to enjoy your Day Pass Experience. The adults-only complex also has a series of leisure spaces designed and designed exclusively for you so you can find the best Axel environment and make the hotel the coolest and most cosmopolitan meeting point.

VERY IMPORTANT: "The rate that appears when setting up your Day Pass corresponds to 20% of your total, so you guarantee one of the few Day Pass available for sale. You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation with the 20% paid on the web and the remaining 80% pays us at the Hotel Reception on the day of your Day Pass presenting your reservation and ID or Passport "

CANCELLATIONS: BEING LIMITED LIMITS PER DAY, THE 20% PAID BY WEB DOES NOT RETURN, THE DAY PASS DOES NOT EXPIRE AND CAN CHANGE THE DAY WITHOUT PROBLEMS, ACCORDING TO PLACES, SENDING MAIL 1 DAY BEFORE THE DATE OF THE DAY PASS TO ADDRESS @ daypasscanarias .com THANK YOU


DAY PASS: it is the day pass in the hotel making use of the facilities, swimming pools, services contracted according to schedule as one more client without making use of the room.


DAY PASS 09:00 to 19:00:
€ 35.00 per adult.
It includes the use of open facilities according to schedules, except rooms.
Use of towel with deposit.
Pool area
Wellness area (jacuzzi, steam and dry sauna)
GYM
Lunch to choose from our menu: 1 main course + 1 dessert + 1 drink red, white or rosé wine or cava or beer or soda or water

Important:
The sale of Day Pass or entrance to the Hotel are limited and are only booked at www.daypasscanarias.com, book yours and do not miss this great opportunity.
All clients must present their ID or Passport together with the reservation.
Please comply with and respect the hotel's policies and remind you that it is totally forbidden to enter food and drink.



Copyright © 2016 Booketea Reservation System