Labranda Playa Bonita * * * * (Todo Incluido) (Back to the list)

This particular hotel with beautiful swimming pool offers a quality and services in its restaurant buffet, bar pool and bar Chillout next to the attention custom that us offers all its personal. It has a daytime and evening entertainment program offering show and activities for all tastes.







VERY IMPORTANT: "The rate that appears when you configure your Day Pass corresponds to the 20% of your total, guarantees you one of the few day passes available for sale" Once payment is made by the web you will receive in your email the confirmation of your booking where breaks down the cost of the Total of the Day Pass,the 20% paid on the web and the remaining 80% to paid at the reception of the Hotel the day of the enjoyment of your Day Pass by presenting your booking and documentation (ID card, passport or family book of members".

DAY PASS 10:30 to 17:00:

  • 30,00€ per adult (children of 0 to 3 free and from 4 to 11 years 50% of discount).
  • It includes the use of the facilities open according to schedule, except rooms.
  • Use of towel with deposit.
  • Activities animation.
  • Includes drinks at the all inclusive Carte in bars  and lunch in restaurant buffet.

DAY PASS 18:00 to 23:00:

  • 30,00€ per adult (children of 0 to 3 free and from 4 to 11 years 50% of discount).
  • It includes the use of the facilities open according to schedule, except rooms.
  • Activities animation.
  • Includes drinks at the all inclusive Carte in bars and dinner in the buffet restaurant (gentlemen, please wear long pants at dinner, thank you).

DAY PASS 10:30 to 23:00:

  • €40,00 per adult (children from 0 to 3 free and from 4 to 11 years 50% discount).
  • It includes the use of the facilities open according to schedule, except rooms.
  • Use of towel with deposit.
  • Activities animation.
  • Includes drinks at the all inclusive Carte in bars, lunch and dinner in restaurant buffet (gentlemen, please wear long pants at dinner, thank you).

Important:

The Day Pass at the Hotel are limited and only are sold www.daypasscanarias.com, book it yours and not miss this great opportunity.
All customers must present ID or passport and in the case of coming accompanied by minors with ID or family book, together with the reservation.
Please comply and respect the political of the hotel and them remember that this completely forbidden enter food and drink.

Last booking 


Date

Schedule

Choose a start time

Prices

Rate Price
Selected Quantity Delete
1 x
  • No seat selected
    Class Rate
    Class Rate Quantity

    Additional services

    Service Quantity
    #

    Final price:  

     

    Final price:  


    Itinerary

    .

    Location

    Address 35100 San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Las Palmas, Spain



    Copyright © 2016 Booketea Reservation System